1) Preheat oven to 200C/Gas 6.
2) In a baking dish over medium-high heat, add 1 tablespoon of olive oil and 15g of butter. Slice chicken breasts into tenders about four per breast.
3) Add chicken strips to Marrakesh paste to coat evenly. Once strips are coated, place strips in the baking dish to brown, about 1 minute on each side. Add chicken stock to the pan along with onions. Lay parsley sprigs on top of chicken for flavour. Cover and place in the oven for 20-25 minutes.
4) Remove pan from oven and reduce oven temperature to 95C/Gas 1.
5) Discard the parsley sprigs. Transfer chicken to an ovenproof dish and return to the oven to keep warm.
6) Bring the reserved sauce in the baking dish to a simmer on the stovetop and stir in lemon juice and pulp of preserved lemon. Add artichokes and simmer for about 5 minutes. Once artichokes are soft, turn off the heat and stir in lemon rind.
7) Remove the chicken from the oven, place on a serving platter and surround with artichoke hearts. Spoon sauce over dish and garnish with chopped parsley.
Marrakesh Moroccan paste:
In a medium bowl, whisk together all ingredients.