Made this? How was it?
- 3 sheets filo pastry (or 12 shop bought phyllo )
- 60ml mascarpone cheese
- 50g finely pineapple, canned or fresh
- 60ml raspberry yoghurt
- Small block chocolate, for garnish
- Special equipment: 6 to 7.5cm biscuit cutter, mini muffin tin
How to make Mascarpone with raspberry and pineapple
1) Preheat the oven to 180 degrees C.
2) Layer the phyllo sheets on top of each other. Using the biscuit cutter, cut out 12 rounds and press them into the mini muffin tin. Bake until golden brown and crisp, about 7 minutes. Remove from the oven and let cool.
3) Meanwhile, combine the mascarpone, pineapple, and raspberry yoghurt in a small bowl and stir to combine. Spoon the mascarpone mixture into the phyllo .
4) Using a vegetable peeler, shave some chocolate onto the top of the mascarpone mixture and serve.
- Mixed Berries with Limoncello
- Berries with mascarpone and meringu...
- Berry strata
- Mascarpone cheesecake with almond c...
- Crostata with raspberry jam
- Angel Food Cake with Espresso Masca...
- Griddled peaches with mascarpone ch...
- Tomato and Basil Tartlets
- Orange Segments with Berries and Ba...
- Panna cotta with fresh berries
- Chocolate-Hazelnut Tart
- Crostata with apples, walnuts and G...