For the meatballs
1. Preheat the oven to 200 C and lightly grease a baking pan with oil. In a large bowl, mix all the meatball ingredients together and season well with salt and pepper until the ground meat can easily all come together to form a big ball.
2. Scoop using a 25 ml cup – ( heaped) 2 T and squeeze it in the palm of your hand a few times and then roll it to form a compact small ball. Continue until the mix is used up. place the meatballs on a greased baking pan and bake for 15 minutes, shaking the tray half way through. Remove from the oven and cover with foil.
For the sauce
3. In a large saucepan, heat the oil and sauté the garlic for a minute.
4. Add the celery and tomato paste and stir well to combine. Pour in the chopped tomatoes and chicken stock and bring to the boil. Simmer for 15 minutes. Add honey and season with salt and pepper. Blend to a smooth sauce with a stick blender Immersion blender?
5. Add the meatballs and toss to coat in the sauce
For the spaghetti + courgetti pasta
6. Meanwhile in a large pot, bring salted water to the boil. Add the spaghetti and cook for 8 minutes until al dente. Drain and return to the pot. Add the courgette pasta and stir together. The heat of the spaghetti will be enough to cook the courgette pasta.
7. Pile the pasta and courgetti onto platter, top with the meatballs in sauce
8. Garnish with grated parmesan + basil leaves