- 1 lb extra minced beef
- 6 ounces Stove Top stuffing mix
- 1 water
- 0.75 cheddar cheese
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 0.75 barbecue sauce
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 0.75 spaghetti sauce
- 2 teaspoons chilli powder
- 0.75 Taco Bell Home Originals thick 'n chunky salsa
How to make Meatloaf Minis - American, Italian or Mexican Style
- Preheat the oven to 375.
- Spray a 12-cup muffin tin with cooking spray.
- Mix meat, stuffing mix, water and the spice add-in for the version of meatloaf that you prefer.
- Divide equally into the muffin cups.
- Make an indentation in the center of each meatloaf with a spoon; fill with the sauce add-in for the version of meatloaf that you prefer.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until cooked through, 160 degrees.
- Top with cheese; continue baking 5 minutes or until the cheese is melted.
(Courtesy of Food.com)