1. Preheat oven to 220°C/450°F.
2. Put onion, carrot and red pepper into a food processor and pulse processor blades to finely chop the vegetables.
3. Add the finely chopped vegetables to a bowl with the minced beef. Mix.
4. Add eggs, beaten with milk, breadcrumbs, Red’s Beef Rub (or salt and pepper), oregano, garlic and mix.
5. Next, mix together the ketchup, Unholy BBQ sauce, mustard BBQ sauce, and the Worcestershire sauce. Pour half the sauce mixture into the bowl with the meatloaf mix. Mix the meatloaf together with your hands.
6. Place potatoes into a large pot and cover with salted water; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer until tender, about 20 minutes. Drain and transfer to a large bowl.
7. Spray a 12-muffin tin (you can use cupcake cases too) with cooking oil. Use an ice cream scoop to help you fill meat into each tin. Top each meat loaf with a spoonful of extra sauce.
8. Bake for about 20 minutes and make the whipped potato.
9. Beat butter into the potatoes with an electric mixer until butter is nearly melted. Add milk and sour cream; beat until smooth. Season with salt and black pepper and place into a piping bag.
10. Remove the meatloaf muffins and pipe the whipped potato on top, in a cupcake swirl. Garnish with bacon bits, red chilli and chives.
Recipe courtesy of Red's True BBQ