1. In a large non-stick saucepan, melt the butter and sauté the pearl couscous over medium heat. Let it cook, stirring regularly, until couscous is lightly toasted, about 5 minutes. Add stock and bring to a boil.
2. Lower temperature to a simmer, cover and cook for about 5 minutes, until the couscous is just almost cooked.
3. Remove from heat and cover with foil to steam for a few minutes.
4. Remove foil, tip into a bowl and stir. Allow to cool slightly for about 5 minutes.
5. Combine all chopped ingredients with the cooked couscous and tip onto a serving dish.
6. Garnish with the chopped almonds and drizzle with olive oil.