2) Divide into 16 equal portions and shape into meatballs. Place the meatballs on a rack over a baking tray, so the grease will drain while cooking. Bake for 20 minutes.
For the sauce:
1) Heat the olive oil in a saucepan over medium heat and add the shallots and garlic. Cook until limp and translucent, two to three minutes. Add the tomatoes, remaining spice mix, cinnamon, pepper, salt, chicken stock and parsley.
2) Bring to the boil; reduce to a simmer and cook until thick, about 15 minutes, stirring occasionally. Meanwhile, cook the pasta according to the package directions and drain.
3) To the cooked sauce add the sliced spring onion and meatballs, stirring gently to coat. Serve over the pasta and garnish with the crumbled feta cheese.
For the spice mix:
1) In a blender or coffee grinder pulse the coriander, rosemary, thyme, cumin, marjoram, oregano and onion until a fine consistency.