For the tomato sauce:
1. Heat the olive oil in a heavy based saucepan.
2. Add the onions and celery and sauté until translucent.
3. Add the garlic and stir fry for 30 seconds, don’t let it burn.
4. Add the tomatoes and oregano, wine, tomato paste, salt and pepper and simmer the sauce until starts to thicken, (about 15 minutes)
For the pork:
1. Add the sugar and remove from the stove.
2. Gently beat out the pork schnitzel season with salt and pepper and ground cumin.
3. Mix together the olives, breadcrumbs, coriander, garlic and chill.
4. Add the beaten egg and season with a little salt and pepper.
5. Divide the mixture into 6 portions and place a portion of the mixture in the middle of the schnitzel.
6. Roll it up, tie with string or secure with tooth picks.Heat a little oil in a heavy based saucepan and place the rolls seam side down first and cook till lightly golden on both sides, remove and set aside.
7. Place the pork rolls seam-side down into the simmering tomato sauce and poach the meat with the lid on till tender, about 35 minutes or so.