- 8 chicken thigh
- 1 Miracle
- 0.25 white wine
- 0.50 fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons fresh oregano
- 1 garlic cloves
- 1 teaspoon pepper
How to make Mediterranean-Style Grilled Chicken
- Mix all ingredients except chicken and lemon together.
- Carefully separate skins from chicken pieces by sliding a finger between the skin and the meat. Slide a lemon slice under the skin of each chicken piece.
- Place chicken lemon-side-up on a grill rack, over a low flame. Brush with sauce.
- Continue grilling until done, approximately 45 minutes. While cooking, turn chicken a few times and brush with sauce often, until sauce is gone.
(Courtesy of Food.com)
- Toasted Israeli couscous with veget...
- Grilled Chicken Breasts with Fire R...
- French style grilled potato salad
- Grilled steak and eggs Argentinean....
- Argentinean-style grilled swordfish...
- Greek pizza with chicken, feta and....
- Pork Steaks with Homemade Barbecue....
- Hotlanta-style chicken and waffle.....
- Butterflied chicken Greek style
- Butterflied chicken Greek-style
- Tuna tapenade
- Mediterranean fish tacos