For the ouzu jus:
1) In heavy sauce pot over high heat, reduce ouzu to 250ml. **Note this will flame!
2) Once reduced, add the 3.75 litres of lamb stock, soy sauce, sea salt and white pepper. Bring mixture to a boil.
3) Meanwhile, in a small mixing bowl, whisk together the cornflour and the remaining 250ml lamb stock creating a slurry. With a balloon whisk, add the slurry to the boiling stock.
4) Reduce to a simmer for 15 minutes and serve with lamb.
For the lamb:
1) Preheat the oven to 180°C.
2) Marinate the lamb racks in 6 tbsps of the olive oil, lemon juice, oregano, onions, garlic, salt and white pepper for a minimum of two hours or overnight, refrigerated.
3) To cook the lamb, heat 2 tbsps of oil in heavy bottom saute pan until almost smoking. Carefully place the lamb in the saute pan and brown on all sides.
4) Transfer to baking tray and roast in the preheated oven to an internal temperature of 55 degrees C.
5) Allow to rest 5 minutes and carve.
6) Serve the lamb covered in the ouzo jus.
A viewer, who may not be a professional cook, provided this recipe. The Food Network Kitchens chefs have not tested this recipe and therefore, we cannot make representation as to the results.