For the chipotle crema:
1) In a small mixing bowl combine the chipotle, adobo sauce, garlic, Mexican crema, and mayonnaise. Mix until well combined and set aside.
For the avocado spread:
1) In a small mixing bowl combine the avocado and lime juice. Season, to taste, with salt and set aside.
For the patties:
1) Combine the beef, adobo sauce, salt, and pepper in a large bowl. Mix well, handling the meat as little as possible to avoid compacting. Divide the mixture into 4 equal portions and form into patties to fit the size of the buns.
2) Heat a large skillet over high heat. When oil is hot, add burgers. Cook for 3 minutes, then flip burgers. Top the burgers with Oaxacan cheese and cover with aluminum foil. Cook until the burgers are cooked medium-rare, about 3 to 4 minutes. Toast the buns.
3) To assemble the burgers, spread some Chipotle Crema on the cut sides of the buns. On each bun bottom, add some corn tortilla chips, a cheese-topped patty, onion, equal amounts of avocado Spread, and papalo. Cover with the bun tops and serve.
A viewer, who may not be a professional cook, provided this recipe. The Food Network Kitchens chefs cannot make representation as to the results.