For the salad:
1) Heat a stove-top griddle pan or griddle with cooking spray and set over medium-high heat to preheat.
2) Place corn on griddle and cook 3 to 5 minutes, until golden brown on all sides, turning frequently. Remove from heat and cool. When cool enough to handle, slice kernels from cob.
3) Transfer kernels to a large bowl and add chicken, beans, cheese, olives, tomatoes, apple, jalapenos, and coriander. Toss to combine.
For the dressing:
1) Heat oil in a large frying pan over medium heat. Add cumin and cook 1 minute, or until fragrant. Remove from heat and whisk in vinegar.
2) Add dressing to chicken mixture and toss to coat. Season to taste with salt and freshly ground black pepper.