- 2 lbs ground beef
- 1 breadcrumbs
- 1 eggs
- 1 to taste salt and pepper
- 1 dash dried chives
- 1 dash ground red pepper
- 8 tablespoons salsa
- 2 teaspoons fresh coriander
- 1 cos lettuce
- 1 small red onions
- 8 American cheese
- 2 roma tomato
- 1 tablespoon ranch dip
- 8 flour tortilla
How to make Mexican Grilled Hamburgers
- Place ground beef in mixing bowl and combine with the breadcrumbs, egg, salt, pepper and red pepper, and chives.
- Divide into 4 sections, add the salsa and cilantro to each and shape making large circular patties. Cut in half. (to fit flour tortilla).
- Place on a hot barbecue cook for 6 minutes on each side. Add each to a flour tortilla and add cheese, fold over. Grill a few more minutes until tortilla has grill marks and cheese has melted.
- Add tomato, red onion and Romaine and a dollop of Ranch Dressing.
- Eat like a taco. YUM!
(Courtesy of Food.com)
- Hamburger with Cheddar Cheese and H...
- Casino El Camino: Amarillo burger
- Adobo quesadilla burger with grille...
- Killer inside-out burger with Worce...
- Latin burgers with caramelised onio...
- Chili rice
- Southern pimento cheeseburgers
- Roger's wife Cheryl's simple chilli...
- Latin-spiced lamb burgers
- Northern Italian trattoria burger
- Green chilli cheeseburgers
- Streaky bacon, onion and cheese stu...