- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon salsa
- 3 ounces steak
- 0.25 red bell peppers
- 0.25 cheese
- 0.25 fresh coriander
- 0.50 avocados
- 1 tortillas
How to make Mexican Steak Wrap
- Mix together mayonnaise and salsa. Spread on tortilla.
- Layer steak, peppers, cilantro, avocado and cheese in the middle of the tortilla.
- Fold in sides then fold down top and fold up bottom.
(Courtesy of Food.com)
- Jalapeno wrapped prawns
- Chicken tortilla soup
- Mu shu steak and apple wraps (kids....
- Bacon-wrapped prawns with chipotle....
- Tuna and crab wraps/Crab and avocad...
- Throwdown's fish tacos
- Griddled salmon steaks with chipotl...
- Grilled avocado and scallop salad
- Beer-marinated grilled skirt steak
- Skirt steak tacos with roasted toma...
- Cheese quesadillas
- No can beato this taquito