1. Remove any excess fat from the beef.
2. Heat the oil in a large pan, then add the beef, onion and green pepper. Cook for about 2-3 minutes, stirring frequently, until the beef is piping hot and cooked to your liking.
3. Stir in the chopped tomatoes, courgette, black beans, sweetcorn and the salsa. Cook for about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the courgette is tender and the mixture is heated throughout.
4. Spoon onto plates and serve with white rice or crusty bread.
5. Offer Old El Paso Cool Soured Cream Topping and fresh chopped coriander to top the stir-fry.
Recipe courtesy of Old El Paso™