For the tortilla pizza:
1) Preheat the oven to 200 degrees C/Gas 6.
2) Place the tortillas onto a baking tray and spread 2 tbsps of black bean dip on top of each tortilla. Top with tomato and cabbage and bake for 10 minutes.
3) Remove the pizzas from the oven and sprinkle some coriander on each one. Allow to cool slightly before cutting into wedges.
4) Serve immediately.
For the black bean dip:
1) Heat the oil in a frying pan over a medium heat. Add onions and saute until they soften, about 2 minutes. Stir in the garlic and jalapeno and cook for 1 minute more.
2) Put the beans into a food processor. Add the onion mixture and the rest of the ingredients and puree until smooth.