Made this? How was it?
- 1 lime, cut into 4 wedges
- 2 tbsp salt, for rimming glasses
- Ice cubes
- 2 pinches chilli powder
- 2 tbsp light brown sugar
- 8 dashes green hot sauce
- 2 pints lager beer, chilled
How to make Michelada especial
1) Chill 2 tall beer glasses in the freezer. Put the salt into a shallow dish. Remove the glasses from the freezer and wet the rims using a wedge of lime. Dip the glass rims into the salt to cover. Add the lime wedges and ice into the glasses, then add a pinch of chilli powder to each glass.
2) Stir in 1 tsp of light brown sugar to each glass and 4 dashes of hot sauce.
3) Top off with beer and serve immediately.