1. Combine all the ingredients in a medium bowl. Add a little browning sauce if you want it to be a little darker (it will not effect the taste).
2. Lightly butter a small pyrex bowl. Note: My bowl roughly holds 6 cups; you can fill the mixture to the top without worry that it will flow over.
3. Pack lightly into bowl. Butter some wax paper lightly and place over the mixing bowl. Place a second sheet over top and secure with elastic bands.
4. Cook 5 minutes on high: rest for 5 minutes.
5. Cook 3 minutes on high: rest for 5 minutes.
6. Cook 30 seconds on high: rest for 5 minutes.
7. Unmould and let cool. Brush all over with rum, brandy or whisky. Store at room temperature in greaseproof paper, or refrigerate in a plastic bag. This cake will keep well for several months (after long storage, brush again with spirits and leave 24 hours.
To Serve: Cut in thin slices with a sharp serrated knife.