More Recipes You May Like
- 6 tablespoons
- 1 currants
- 1 sultanas
- 1 tablespoon almonds
- 3/4 flour
- 1 tablespoon brandy
- 1/4 teaspoon allspice
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 6 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 lemons, juice and rind of
- 3 tablespoons molasses
- 1 oranges, rind of
How to make Microwave Christmas Pudding
1. Combine all the ingredients in a medium bowl. Add a little browning sauce if you want it to be a little darker (it will not effect the taste).
2. Lightlya small pyrex bowl. Note: My bowl roughly holds 6 ; you can fill the mixture to the top without worry that it will flow over.
3. Pack lightly into bowl.some wax paper lightly and place over the mixing bowl. Place a second sheet over top and secure with elastic bands.
4. Cook 5 minutes on high: rest for 5 minutes.
5. Cook 3 minutes on high: rest for 5 minutes.
6. Cook 30 seconds on high: rest for 5 minutes.
7. Unmould and let cool. Brush all over with rum, brandy or whisky. Store at room temperature in greaseproof paper, or refrigerate in a plastic bag. This cake will keep well for several months (after long storage, brush again with spirits and leave 24 hours.
To Serve: Cut in thinwith a sharp serrated knife.