1) Mix all of the seasonings together in a large bowl.
2) After mixing, put the ingredients in containers fixed with lids with large holes (due to the size of the steak seasoning or garlic pepper) for applying to the steaks.
3) Lay all of your steaks out on parchment paper. Use a fork to tenderise each steak (double tenderise any tough spots). Apply 1 tablespoon of seasoning to each steak and let sit for 5 minutes.
4) Apply 1 teaspoon each of soya sauce, Worcestershire sauce and olive oil to each steak. Rub this into meat, making sure the liquid and dry seasonings cover steak thoroughly! Let sit for 1 hour. Then repeat on the other side.
5) After turning meat and seasoning, preheat your barbecue (approximately 45 minutes to 1 hour) or griddle (at 180C).
6) Cook steaks for 8 minutes on each side.
A viewer, who may not be a professional cook, provided this recipe. The Food Network Kitchens chefs have not tested this recipe and therefore we cannot make representation as to the results.