Made this? How was it?
- 200g milk chocolate, finely
- 120ml double cream
- 2-3 tsps framboise liqueur
- Raspberries and sugar to decorate
How to make Milk Chocolate and Raspberry Puddings
1) Heat the cream in a saucepan until just before boiling point. Remove from the heat.
2) Add thechocolate and framboise liqueur to the cream. Stir the mixture very gently until all of the chocolate has melted.
3) Pour into small ramekins (they're very rich!), top with a few raspberries and allow to cool. After around 20 minutes, place the ramekins in the fridge until 30 minutes before you're ready to serve.
Dust withsugar immediately before serving.
Alternatively, you can heat the cream in the microwave until scalding hot, but not boiling and melt the chocolate in the same way as above.
Serve with Lemon shortbreads.
- Peach and Cardamom Bakewell Tarts
- Lemon shortbreads
- Double chocolate pudding
- Saffron and lemon Shrikhand doughnu...
- Milk chocolate banana pudding
- Summer pudding with rum whipped cre...
- White Chocolate and Raspberry Tart
- The Ultimate Berry Pancakes
- Rich Rice Pudding
- Caramel shortbread and chocolate ex...
- Cashew Nut and White Chocolate Fudg...
- Saffron poached pears and chocolate...