- 150 g amaretti
- 80 g unsalted butter
- 75 g white chocolate
- 0.25 cream
- 250 g mascarpone
- 0.50 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 to taste strawberries
- 2 tablespoons passion fruit pulp
How to make Mini Chocolate Berry Cakes
- Put biscuits in a food processor and process into fine crumbs. Add melted butter and process until large clumps form.
- Press crumb mixture into mini muffin pans to make shells.
- Refrigerate shells whil making the filling.
- Melt chocolate and cream together and then cool.
- Add mascarpone and vanilla and beat until smooth. Refrigerate mixture until required.
- Stand chocolate mixture at room temperature 10 minutes before spooning into crumb shells.
- Spoon some passionfruit pulp over top of each filled shell and top each with a slice of strawberry.
(Courtesy of Food.com)