Mini Man Burgers
Alton Brown creates these tiny burgers, perfect for any occasion.
1) Preheat the oven to 125C/Gas 1. Preheat a griddle to 180C/Gas 4.
2) Combine the onion powder, garlic powder, pepper, and salt in a small bowl. Set aside.
3) Line a baking tin with parchment paper, and place the beef mince in the middle of the pan. Cover the meat with a large sheet of plastic wrap. Roll meat with a rolling pin until it covers the surface of the pan; it should be very thin. Remove the plastic wrap, and sprinkle the meat with the seasoning mixture. Fold the meat in half, from side to side, using the parchment paper. Use a pizza wheel to cut the meat into 8 even squares.
4) Wrap the baps in foil and place in the oven for 5 to 10 minutes. Meanwhile, place the burgers on the griddle and cook for 2 to 3 minutes per side.
5) Remove the baps from the oven. Spread a small amount of mayonnaise on each bap and top with the burger and any other condiments, as desired. Serve immediately.