For the sandwiches:
1) Heat the griddle. Mix together the butter and garlic puree and season with salt and pepper.
2) Brush 1 side of the bread with 15g of the butter and place on the griddle, butter side down and cook until golden brown; turn over, top with the cheese and cook for 30 secs longer or until the cheese melts.
3) Place the garlic bread on a platter and top the cheese with a few thin slices of the beef and drizzle with the parsley oil.
For the steak:
1) Remove the steak from the refrigerator 30 minutes before cooking. Heat griddle to high.
2) Brush steak on both sides with oil and season with salt and pepper. Place on the griddle and cook until golden brown and slightly charred, 4 to 5 minutes. Turn over and continue cooking to medium-rare doneness. Remove from the griddle and let rest 5 minutes. Slice into 0.5-cm thick slices.
For the parsley oil:
1) Mix together ingredients in a small bowl. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.