Recipe by: Giada De Laurentiis
More Recipes You May Like
- 225g buttermilk pancake mix
- 180ml water
- 225g milk chocolate chips
- 125ml double cream
- 250ml raspberry sorbet or gelato, softened
- 110g raspberries
- 20g unsalted butter, at room temperature
- Special equipment: an ice cream scoop
How to make Mini pancakes with raspberry sorbet
1) Preheat a griddle or large frying pan over medium heat.
2) In a small bowl, together the pancake mix and water until just blended and slightly lumpy.
3) Melt the butter on the griddle. For each pancake, add 1 tbsp of batter to the griddle. Cook until golden brown, about 1 to 1 1/2 minutes on each side. Remove to a plate and allow the pancakes to cool completely.
4) Add the chocolate chips and cream to a small bowl. Set the bowl over a small saucepan of barely simmering water. Stir until the chocolate melts and the mixture is smooth.
5) To serve, put a pancake on a small serving plate. Top with a scoop of sorbet and put another pancake on top of the sorbet. Drizzle with the chocolate sauce and garnish with raspberries. Repeat with the remaining ingredients.