2) Place all the butter ingredients, except for the salt, in a mixing bowl and blend with an immersion blender until smooth. Salt, blend, taste; add more salt and honey if needed. Set aside.
3) Spray the griddle with vegetable spray and fry the polenta disks for a few minutes until brown on each side.
4) Melt 1 tbsp of butter in one of the saute pans and cook the red onion and squash until golden and yummy, stirring constantly. It won't take long.
5) Toss the sweetcorn into the other saute pans with a spray of cooking spray and toast.
6) Lay the polenta rounds on a foiled baking tray. Top with a dollop of avocado butter and sprinkle on a little onion, corn and squash. Do not overcrowd the round. Top with the cheese and grill until the cheese melts and covers the filling.
7) Garnish each round with a small dollop of the jalapeno jelly (red or green) and serve immediately (4 on a plate for a big meal, 2 on a plate for tapas for 6, or 1 per person as starters for 12).
A viewer, who may not be a professional cook, provided this recipe. The Food Network Kitchens chefs have not tested this recipe and therefore we cannot make representation as to the results.