Age Restricted Content
- 16 mini Yorkshire puddings
- 100g cream cheese
- 100g crème fraiche
- 8 Parma Ham, halved
- 1 large handful watercress, to serve
For the pistou:
- 20g basil leaves
- 1 clove garlic,
- 20g Parmigiano Reggiano
- 100ml olive oil
- Pinch of cracked black pepper
How to make Mini Yorkshire Puddings with Parma Ham and Cream Cheese
Preheat the oven to 200°C. Roast the Yorkshire puddings for 4-5 minutes, or according to pack instructions, until crisp and golden brown. Cool.
Meanwhile,all the ingredients together for the pistou in a food processor until smooth.
Combine the cream cheese with the crème fraiche then stir in half of the pistou sauce.
Spoon teaspoons of cream cheese mixture into the bottom of each Yorkshire pudding, top with a little more pistou and then finish with a sprig of watercress and half aof Parma Ham.
Recipe courtesy of Parma Ham
- Roasted fresh ham with cider glaze
- Individual Yorkshire puddings with ...
- Raspberry Champagne
- Cream scones with currants
- Herb roasted chicken
- Mini Spinach and Mushroom Quiches
- Coriander-crusted roast beef sandwi...
- Red, white and blue potato salad
- Roast rib of beef
- Rib of beef
- Italian roast beef
- The WhiteHogg world championship st...