1) Place bulgur in a bowl and pour the boiling water over. Cover with cling film and let stand until bulgur is tender and most of the water is absorbed, about 1 to 2 hours.
2) Drain off any excess liquid from the bulgur and stir in the rocket, spring onions and mint.
3) Whisk together the lemon juice, garlic and oil and season with salt and pepper. Pour the mixture over the bulgur and season with salt and pepper.
4) Transfer tabbouleh to a platter and top with the grilled prawns. Garnish with fresh mint leaves.
For the grilled prawns:
1) Combine juice, mint, oil and pepper in a blender and blend until smooth. Place prawns in a bowl, pour marinade over and stir to coat evenly in the marinade. Marinate for 10 minutes.
2) Heat griddle to high. Season prawns with salt and griddle for 1 to 2 minutes per side or until slightly charred and just cooked through.