Made this? How was it?
- 1 small boneless lamb shoulder (about 1.35kg)
- Olive oil, for searing
For the marinade:
- 60ml olive oil
- 10g freshly thyme leaves
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 70ml honey
- 60ml wine vinegar
- 10g freshly mint leaves
How to make Minted lamb
Preheat oven to 190°C / gas mark 5.
1) Place the lamb in a resealable plastic bag. Combine the marinade ingredients in a glass bowl or measuring . Pour the marinade over the lamb, seal the bag, and refrigerate for at least one hour or overnight.
2) Once marinated, place the lamb in a cast iron pan with olive oil and sear on all sides. Cover pan with aluminium foil and place in oven.
3) Roast the lamb until done, for about 2 to 2 1/2 hours. The internal temperature should reach 80°C on an instant-read thermometer.
- Lamb loin chops with mint pesto
- Roasted turkey with maple cranberry...
- Lamb chops with mint-walnut pesto
- Best end of lamb
- Rack of lamb
- Roast rack of lamb with rosemary an...
- Crispy rack of lamb with honey and....
- Rack of lamb persillade
- Lamb shanks
- Crusted rack of lamb with jus and b...
- Kalua pig
- Rockin' roast pork shoulder with sp...