1) Preheat the griddle to medium.
2) Add the mint, black olives, red onion and breadcrumbs to a food processor. Pulse until well blended.
3) In a large bowl, combine the olive mixture with the meat. Using your hands, mould the meat mixture into six burger patties and place on a hot, oiled griddle.
4) Griddle the burgers for about 7 minutes per side for medium-rare.
5) Toast the baps on the griddle and build the burgers on a toasted bap with a little cucumber chilli salad, if desired. Serve.
Chilli cucumber salad:
1) Add shallots, cucumber, garlic, ginger and chillies to a bowl and follow with rice vinegar.
2) Toss salad to coat with dressing, and season with salt and pepper, to taste.