- 12 fresh cranberries for garnish
- 350ml cranberry juice (100 percent juice)
- 60ml white creme de cacao
- 60ml peppermint schnapps
- 60ml double cream lightly with 1 tsp sugar for garnish
- Pinch of matcha powder for garnish
- Special equipment: bamboo skewers or swizzle sticks.
How to make Mistletoe and holly cocktail
1) Spear three cranberries each onto four bamboo skewers or heatproof swizzle sticks.
2) Pour cranberry juice into a small saucepan over a medium heat and bring to a simmer.
3) Lower the heat, add the creme de cacao and peppermint schnapps and stir toand release some of the alcohol. Continue to cook over low heat for exactly 1 minute.
4) Pour the hot beverage into footed glass mugs and place a small dollop ofcream on top of each.
5) Garnish with the cranberry skewers and use a fine-mesh sieve to gently tap a light dusting of matcha over thecream. Serve hot.