- 1.75 all-purpose flour
- 0.25 unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 teaspoons instant coffee crystals
- 0.25 teaspoon salt
- 1 butter
- 0.50 powdered sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 walnuts
How to make Mocha Nut Morsels (Cookies)
- In a small bowl, stir together the flour, cocoa powder, coffee crystals, and salt.
- Set the mixture aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat the butter with an electric mixer on medium to high speed for 30 seconds.
- Add the 1/2 cup powdered sugar and vanilla; beat the mixture well.
- Add flour mixture, beating on low to medium speed until combined.
- Stir in walnuts with a wooden spoon.
- Shape dough into 1-inch balls.
- Place balls about 1-1/2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake in a 325F oven for about 15 minutes or until the cookies are set.
- Cool on a cookie sheet for 1 minute.
- Transfer the cookies to wire racks.
- While the cookies are still warm, roll in or sprinkle with some additional powdered sugar.
- Cool, then roll again in powdered sugar before serving.
- Store in a tightly covered container.
(Courtesy of Food.com)
- Apple Nutmeg Pine Nut Cake
- Candy cane cookies
- Double chocolate sable cookies
- Crispy chocolate chip cookies
- Grilled trout with herbs and citrus...
- Chocolate chip cookies
- Wedding cake cookies
- Triple Chocolate Cookies
- Sugar Cookie Crust Fruit Pizza
- Apple nutmeg pine nut cakes with br...
- Radical Rob's chocolate chip cookie...
- Chocorazz triple chip cookies