- 5 lbs beef brisket
- 5 lbs chuck roast
- 10 ounces mirin
- 3 bunches spring onion
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 2 onion
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 3 garlic clove
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 2 inches gingerroot
- 1 to taste salt and pepper
How to make Mom's Bulgogi
- Mix all the ingredients except the beef into a large container with a secure lid.
- Stir the beef into the marinade, making sure the marinade thoroughly mixed through the beef.
- Marinate overnight.
- Saute the beef in a hot skillet or grill and serve with rice.
(Courtesy of Food.com)
- Mom's meatloaf
- Smoked beef brisket
- Kobe beef with dipping sauce and hi...
- Sweet and spicy red fez burger with...
- Classic Cowboy Steak with Mushrooms...
- Texas bbq braised beef brisket
- Green chilli cheeseburgers
- Autumn harvest burger with carameli...
- Latin burgers with caramelised onio...
- Corned beef and cabbage
- Mike's dry rub
- Tongue tantalizing barbecue pork