1. Heat the oil over a medium heat. Place the onion, peppers and garlic into the oil and cook until soft. Add the ginger, chilli and curry paste and cook out for few minutes, continually stirring being careful not to burn the paste.
2. Pour in the coconut milk, stir well and bring to boiling point. Simmer for five minutes, stirring occasionally.
3. Meanwhile, chop the fish into large chunks (they will shrink whilst cooking) season with salt and black pepper and then squeeze the juice of a lime over the fish pieces. Stir in the mango chutney and the fresh coriander into the sauce. Check for seasoning.
4. Carefully drop in the fish chunks and simmer for five minutes.
5. Serve over steamed Basmati or Thai fragrant rice. Garnish with finely chopped coriander and serve.