1. Pre-cooked confit quail legs x 16.
2. Blanche cauliflower florets.
3. Peel and thinly slice celery.
4. For the purée peel and slice parsnips. Boil in salted water till soft. Mash and sieve till smooth. Season with curry salt and add 1 tablespoon of mascarpone. Set aside.
1. Make curry salt: Mix curry powder into salt and pepper.
2. Trim, neaten and season fish with curry salt.
3. Roast in pan for 5 mins. Remove, drain on paper towel and rest.
4. Roast pre-blanched cauliflower florets and peeled, thinly sliced (mandolin) celery in Monkfish pan for about 2 mins. Remove, drain on paper towel.
1. Shred 2 quail legs per portion, fry in butter till warmed through.
1. Make a bed of cauliflower and celery, and top with monkfish.
2. Add the quail meat to the plate. Finish with pre-made parsnip puree.