- 1 all-purpose flour
- 0.50 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
- 0.50 butter
- 0.33 peanut butter
- 0.50 granulated sugar
- 0.50 brown sugar
- 1 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 ounces milk chocolate
- 3 ounces M&M'
- 3 ounces Reese's pieces
- 1.25 pecan halves
How to make Monster Cookies
- Preheat oven to 325F and lightly grease 2 cookie sheets.
- Coarsely chop all pecan halves, except 1/2 cup.
- In a small bowl mix together flour and baking soda.
- In a large bowl, beat together butter, both sugars, and peanut butter until light and fluffy. Add in egg and vanilla and beat until mixed.
- Add flour mix to this until blended then stir in coarse chopped pecans.
- Using a 1/4 cup measure, shape dough into 12 mounds (6 on each sheet), space evenly.
- Push chocolate pieces and pecan pieces into dough.
- Bake for 15-17 minute until golden brown around edges and lightly coloured on top.
- When done let cookies rest on sheets for 3min. to firm up. Carefully lift off and turn into a brown paper bag; let stand 5 minute Transfer to wire racks and cool completely.
- Enjoy -- they are sooooo good!
(Courtesy of Food.com)
- Candy cane cookies
- Double chocolate sable cookies
- Crispy chocolate chip cookies
- Pain perdu
- Triple Chocolate Cookies
- Chocolate chip cookies
- Wedding cake cookies
- Cinnamon poached pears
- Radical Rob's chocolate chip cookie...
- Chocorazz triple chip cookies
- Caramel shortbread and chocolate ex...
- Glazed caramelised roasted banana b...