1) Preheat oven to 180C/Gas 4.
2) In a large bowl, whisk together eggs, cream, vanilla, sugar, cinnamon and salt and set aside.
3) Lay the eight slices of bread out on a flat surface. Lay one slice of cheese on each slice of bread. On four slices of the bread lay one slice of ham. On the other four slices lay one slice of turkey. Top all eight slices with one slice of Swiss cheese. Make four sandwiches and coat with egg mixture. You may add more Swiss cheese, turkey or ham, if desired
4) In a large skillet over medium-heat melt the butter.
5) Add the sandwiches to the pan and cook until golden brown, about 3 minutes on each side.
6) Remove the sandwiches to a sheet tray and place in the oven. Bake until the cheese has melted and the sandwiches are warm throughout, about 5 minutes.
Cut the sandwiches into quarters and serve with the cranberry syrup.
In a large bowl, whisk all of the ingredients together until smooth.