Made this? How was it?
- 2 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 225g cremini mushrooms,
- 1 large onion, quartered lengthwise then
- 2 Cubanelle peppers, seeded and halved lengthwise, then thinly
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 120ml beef stock
- 450g bulk hot Italian sausage
- 450g ground sirloin
- 1 tbsp griddle seasoning
- 2 large cloves garlic,
- A handful flat-leaf parsley, finely
- 8 deli provolone cheese
- 4 sesame Kaiser rolls, split
How to make MOP sausage burgers
1) Heat 1 tbsp olive oil in a medium skillet over medium-high heat. Saute mushrooms, onions and peppers until tender, 7 to 8 minutes then season with salt and pepper. De-glaze the pan with stock.
2) Combine the sausage and sirloin with grill seasoning, garlic and parsley. Mix and form 4 patties thinner at the center and thicker at the edges for even cooking and to keep burgers from bulging. Heat cast iron or nonstick skillet with 1 tbsp olive oil over medium-high heat, cook patties 12 minutes turning once and top with mushrooms, onions and peppers and 2 of cheese.
3) Turn heat off and cover pan with foil to melt cheese, 2 minutes. Pile on baps and serve.
- Blue-rocket burgers
- Kentucky Burgoo burgers and Souther...
- Hot sausage burgers with broccoli r...
- Country pork and peppercorn burgers...
- Lamb burgers with feta sauce and sp...
- Jerky turkey burgers with papaya sa...
- Provencal Chicken Burgers with Pizz...
- Lamb burgers with garlic yoghurt sa...
- Stretch-a-buck turkey and bean burr...
- Turkey bacon double cheese burgers ...
- BLT salad
- Killer inside-out burger with Worce...