Made this? How was it?
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 8 chicken thighs, skinned, de-boned and cut into bite-sized pieces
- White pepper, freshly ground
- 3 centimetres fresh ginger, finely
- 4 garlic cloves, roughly
- 2 tablespoons of Moroccan butter
- 8 spring onions with tops, roughly
- 1 preserved lemon, finely
- 150g green olives, pitted and halved
- 2 tablespoons fresh coriander,
- 2 tablespoons flat-leaf parsley,
- 2 tablespoons dill,
- 2 tablespoons mint,
- 2 tablespoons chives,
- 2 tablespoons basil,
How to make Moroccan Chicken
Heat the oil in a large frying pan, add the chicken, white pepper, ginger and garlic. Cook whilst stirring on a high heat for 5 minutes. Stir in the Moroccan butter, spring onions and preserved lemon and olives and cook for a further 5 minutes. Toss in the herbs and allow to infuse for a few minutes. Serve warm.
- Moroccan Rice Pudding
- Papaya chicken
- Salsa Oysters
- Beef and Prune Tangia
- Fillet of Beef Bourguignon
- Stuffed Chicken Divan with a Sherry...
- Buttered Harissa Chicken
- Chicken with apple, onion and cider...
- Couscous-Encrusted Oysters
- Saharan Stuffed Peppers
- Lentil puttanesca with salmon
- Pappardelle with scallops