- 2 flour
- 0.50 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons Ras El Hanout Spice
- 0.50 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 unsalted
- 0.50 sugar
- 2 teaspoons almond extract
- 32 whole almond
How to make Moroccan Spice Cookies
- Sift flour, salt, ras-el-hanout and cinnamon into a small bowl.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together butter and sugar.
- Add almond (or vanilla) extract and whisk until fluffy.
- Stir in flour mixture and mold dough into a ball.
- Wrap dough in plastic wrap and refrigerate at least 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Roll dough into 3/4 inch balls and roll lightly in sugar if desired.
- Place cookies on parchment-lined cookie sheet.
- Flatten cookies with bottom of glass or back of fork and press a whole almond into center of each cookie.
- Bake 12 minutes until edges are lightly golden.
(Courtesy of Food.com)
- Moroccan Rice Pudding
- Fresh lemon mousse
- Summer fruit crostata
- Exotic spice biscuits with ginger,....
- Sweet potato layer cake with spiced...
- Emily's spiced ginger biscuits
- Radical Rob's chocolate chip cookie...
- Garlic halibut with tomato-caper br...
- Moroccan Chicken
- Pumpkin seed crusted halibut with c...
- Mediterranean pasta with lamb meatb...