1. Melt the Stork and sugar in a saucepan; this should take 5-10 minutes.
2. Remove from the heat. Add cocoa powder and mix well.
3. Once, the mix has cooled a little, add the eggs and mix again.
4. Finally, break the biscuits into chunks and add them with the nuts to the mix.
5. Lay out some cling film onto a tray or in a tin. Pour the mix over the film. Wrap the mix and roll into a fat sausage. Put the cake into the fridge for 2 hours until set. Dust with icing sugar and serve cold, cut into slices.
6. This recipe is really versatile; you can use ginger biscuits to add flavour and switch the walnuts for hazelnuts. You can also add chopped glace cherries to this cake for another variation.
Recipe courtesy of Stork