1) Firstly, clean the mussels and scrub off any barnacles and prepare the vegetables as above.
2) Heat the oil in a wok and when it starts to smoke, add the coriander stalks, garlic, chilli, lemongrass and sugar and stir around in the oil.
3) After one minute add in the lime leaf and muscles and shake them in the wok.
4) Now add, one at a time, the vinegar, soy sauce, coconut milk, fish sauce, lime juice, some more lime leaves, a pinch of salt. Place the lid on the wok and leave to cook for 2-3 minutes.
5) Remove the lid and shake the mixture adding the coriander leaves.
6) Place on a serving dish and serve on another dish, chilli crackers.