Age Restricted Content
- 110g pudding rice
- 575ml whole milk
- 40g caster sugar
- 1 vanilla pod
How to make Mum's Baked Rice Pudding
Pre-heat the oven to 160°C.
Place all the ingredients into an ovenproof dish, stir and place in the oven. Bake for about an hour. Check after 30 minutes that the milk hasn’t all absorbed into the rice. If it has just add a little more milk.
Once the pudding has got a lovely brown skin formed its ready to serve. Nan’s jam is optional but any good quality brand will do.
Recipe courtesy of Kieren Steinborn-Busse
- Stuffed mushrooms
- Deconstructed Rhubarb Crumble with ...
- Summer pudding with rum whipped cre...
- Easy lobster paella
- Peach crumble
- German pancake
- Maple Cream Cheese Pots de Creme
- Potato and horseradish crusted salm...
- Potato gratin Boome-style
- French apple tart
- Caramel shortbread and chocolate ex...
- Ginger glazed ham