1. For the cep sauce, place soaked mushrooms into medium size saucepan over a medium heat. Simmer for 15 mins.
2. Add 200ml fresh cream and season with salt. Blend together, adding truffle oil.
3. Pass through sieve. Add Cognac to sauce and set aside till needed.
4. For the pasta, place flour in large mixing bowl. Add sea salt.
5. Drizzle olive oil into egg mixture and whisk.
6. Steep saffron in hot water for 2 mins. Add water to whisked eggs, then pour eggs into flour.
7. Mix together till a firm, smooth ball is formed, then remove from bowl and knead for 5-10 mins. Cover with cling film and set to rest in fridge for 3 hours.
8. For the filling, place cold cooked mushrooms in a large bowl with chopped parsley.
9. In a blender, combine raw chicken with cream till smooth, and add in to cooked mushroom mixture, stir together, then add truffle oil.
10. Roll mixture into 60g balls and set in fridge till required.
1. For the mousseline, take boiled eggs, place in blender, and start blending, while slowly adding olive oil till emulsified (thick consistency).
2. For the ravioli, remove pasta from fridge, unwrap and place on floured surface.
3. Roll pasta out, using a pasta machine, till lowest setting is reached.
4. Cut with a pastry cutter and lay on a floured surface. Cover with double layer of cling film till ready to use.
5. To assemble the ravioli, remove mushroom mixture from fridge. Egg wash the pasta disc with a pastry brush, and place mushroom ball in the centre of the egg wash pasta disc.
6. Cover with a second pasta disc, gently enclosing the mushroom mixture by sealing the edges, avoiding any air pockets.
7. Set aside on floured surface once competed, ready for blanching.
8. To blanche ravioli, set water to boil on high heat in a large pot. Prepare another bowl of ice water to refresh ravioli after blanching.
9. Add ravioli to boiling water carefully. Cook for 1 min, remove with slotted spoon and place into ice water to stop cooking process.
10. Warm up a medium size sauce pan, wilt baby gem lettuce and drain.
1. Once ready to serve, place ravioli back into boiling water for 4 mins, then remove from water with a slotted spoon, ready to plate.
2. In another pan, gently warm the mushroom sauce up.
3. Place baby gem onto plate, top with mousseline and add ravioli to plate.
4. Finish off with a dot of mousseline and mushroom sauce. Serve immediately.