- 500 g carnaroli rice
- 50 g
- 10 ml extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 onions
- 2 garlic clove
- 100 g mushroom
- 100 ml dry white wine
- 2 liters chicken stock
- 100 g parmigiano-reggiano cheese
- 1 to taste sea salt
How to make Mushroom Risotto
- In a large pan heat butter and oil, add onions and saute until transparent.
- Add garlic and mushrooms.
- Add rice and stir until transparent.
- Add wine, allowing it to evaporate.
- Add a ladle of boiling stock, simmer, and stir until it is almost entirely incorporated.
- Keep adding stock, a little at a time, until rice is almost cooked.
- Remove from heat, season and finish with butter and parmesan.
- Rest it for five minutes with the lid on, then serve.
(Courtesy of Food.com)
- Gorgonzola and porcini mushroom ris...
- Parmigiano Reggiano, Pumpkin and Po...
- Wild mushroom broken spaghetti riso...
- Spring Green Risotto
- Wild mushroom risotto
- Mushroom risotto with peas
- Creamy mushroom risotto with rosema...
- Risotto nero, fried calamari and wi...
- Wild Mushroom Risotto
- Grilled tuna on barley risotto
- Lemon risotto
- Champagne risotto