2) For the salad, set a small pan of water on to boil and cook the eggs for 7 minutes until hard boiled. Cool.
3) Place the potatoes in a pan, cover with water, season with salt and bring to the boil. Turn down the heat and gently simmer for about 10 to 15 minutes or until cooked. Refresh under cold water. When cold, slice into 1cm-thick pieces and place in a bowl.
4) Bring a saucepan of water to the boil, season with salt and cook the French beans for 5 to 6 minutes. Remove and plunge straight into iced water. Drain and add to the potatoes.
5) Add the tomatoes, olives, anchovies, onion, tuna and lettuce leaves. Dress the salad with about 5 tablespoons of vinaigrette and toss. Peel and quarter the eggs and place on top. Serve immediately.
* Cook's Note: Whenever you make a salad, make sure that after washing the leaves or vegetables, you get rid of as much water as possible. Any remaining water will dilute the flavour of the vinaigrette.