1. Cut naan bread into small, bite-sized pieces and lay on a baking tray.
2. Bake for 10 minutes, until the bread is crispy.
3. Coat the paneer with cumin, turmeric, chilli, garlic, lemon juice and salt. Place on a baking tray and grill until golden.
4. Meanwhile, make the mango salsa. Combine the chopped mango with coriander, diced red onion, lime juice and nigella seeds. Stir and set aside.
5. To make the coriander yoghurt, add desiccated coconut, lemon juice and coriander to greek yoghurt and stir.
6. For the spicy tomato sauce, add chilli powder, cumin and salt to chopped tomatoes.
7. Layer the marinated paneer, tomato sauce and grated mozzarella over the naan bread and bake until all the cheese has melted. (The paneer will still remain quite hard.)
8. Once cooled slightly, top the naan-chos with coriander yoghurt, mango salsa and a choice of toppings: chopped chilli, spring onions and more coriander.