- 2 flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 tablespoons cocoa
- 2 large egg
- 1.33 buttermilk
- 0.33 vegetable oil
- 1 to taste chocolate chips
How to make Napa Goat Ranch Double Chocolate Pancakes
- In a medium sized bowl, whisk flour, baking powder and cocoa together.
- In a separate bowl, combine the eggs, buttermilk and oil. Add the liquids to the flour mixture and stir just until mixed- too much stirring will make the batter tough so be careful.
- Cook pancakes on a well oiled non-stick pan over medium heat.
- Cook until bubbles surface on the pancakes, then flip until done. Place on plates and sprinkle with chocolate chips.
- Serve with whipped cream on top if desired.
(Courtesy of Food.com)