Recipe by Giada De Laurentiis
For the topping:
- 140g plain flour:
- 75g firmly packed light brown sugar
- 70g caster sugar
- 100g crushed amaretti biscuits, coarsely crushed
- 55g almonds
- 110g unsalted , cut into 1-cm pieces
For the filling:
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 tbsp plain flour
- 1.4kg nectarines, pitted and into thick wedges
- 225g blueberries
- 3 tbsp Amaretto liqueur
- 125g mascarpone cheese
How to make Nectarine and blueberry crisp with amaretti biscuit topping
1) Stir the flour and sugars in a medium bowl to
2) Preheat the oven to 180C/Gas 4. a 33 by 22 by 5-cm glass baking dish. Stir the sugar and flour in a large bowl. Add the nectarines and blueberries, and toss to combine. Stir in the liqueur.
3) Spoon the fruit mixture into the prepared dish. Sprinkle the biscuit topping over. Bake until the nectarines are tender and the topping is golden and crisp, about 45 minutes. Cool at least 10 minutes. Spoon the warm crisp into bowls. Top each with a dollop of mascarpone cheese and serve.
- Peaches stuffed with amaretti cooki...
- Amaretti torta
- Chocolate Amaretti Cake
- Griddled summer fruit
- Almond Blueberry Cookies
- Apricot and nut cookies with Amaret...
- Baked apple with crisp topping
- Biscotti alla Parmigiana
- Chocolate Chunk Cookies with Pine N...
- Pine nut biscuits
- Griddled peaches with mascarpone ch...
- Mixed Berries with Limoncello