For the BBQ sauce:
1) Combine all of the sauce ingredients in a stockpot or large Dutch oven. Bring to the boil over high heat, stirring frequently to prevent sticking.
2) Reduce temperature to low and simmer uncovered, for at least 2 hours.
For Neely's BBQ seasoning:
3) Mix all the ingredients and set aside.
For the spaghetti:
4) Dice red peppers and onions and saute together in extra-virgin olive oil. Add the sauteed vegetables and cooked pork to the sauce and continue to simmer for up to 1 hour.
5) Cook pasta according to package directions and drain. Pour sauce over cooked pasta and serve.