1. Place the biscuits in a sandwich bag and break up with a rolling pin until you have fine crumbs. Slowly add in the melted butter and combine. The biscuit filling will ensure you don’t need to add too much butter here.
2. Press the mixture into the bottom of a 8-inch springform tin. Place in the fridge to set.
3. In your JTC Omniblend, add the cream cheese, mascarpone cheese, double cream, sugar, lime juice and zest. Blend until smooth and slightly thickened.
4. Pour half the mixture over the cooled biscuit base. Add green food colour to the remaining mixture and pulse again for a few seconds. Pour into the tin and use the back of a spoon to marble the two colours together. Refrigerate until set.
5. Decorate with chocolate shavings and Bourbon biscuits.